Sunday, August 19, 2012

rosacea

I absolutely hate my rosacea.  I didn't always have it.  In fact, I have only developed a rather severe case of it in the past 2-3 years.  I definitely think switching to a raw vegan diet is helping (although today it doesn't look too great.....)  I am posting a few pics I just took using the "Photo Booth" feature on my computer so I can refer back to them as I progress with a raw lifestyle.

All of the following pics were taken at approximately 10 days very high raw (about 90-95%)

lots of broken capillaries

the "mask" of rosacea

another look...inflamed nose.  yuck!

close up

When I look at these pictures and see this horrible red, puffy mask I want to cry b/c it's not me.  Not who I want to be or what I want to look like.  I truly believe that this is caused by years of gluten, dairy, toxin, and alcohol overload.  I want MY face, MY skin back!

Has anyone had luck with healing their rosacea by converting to a raw vegan diet?

No comments:

Post a Comment